MadamHoney

You know you've watched too much Star Trek when...

Mishi   

You pretend your blue amp drink is Romulan ale XD

Who doesn't? :angel_not:

he he he XD.

I may or may not pretend to be a vorta (in my head) and pretend that Indian curry is some sort of Vorta dish--one of the few that the Founders let them actually taste :laugh:

You know you've watched too much Trek when:

Whenever somebody says "I gotta take a leak" you say "I'm not detecting any leaks around here."

When you start singing Dude (Looks Like a Klingon)

When you quit your job in the office, and either use 'Peta'Q' or 'Assimilate this!'

And,

You know you've watched too much Trek when- Wait a minute, there isn't such a thing as too much trek!

You open your cell phone like a communicator.

You start saying things like, "blast!" and "what the devil" instead of actually cussing.

You run into non-automatic doors.

You're fascinated with the limitations of modern technology.

You protest the primitive medical techniques of needles and sutures!

You respond to requests with, "acknowledged" or "aye".

You cross your legs all tight like even though you're a boy. <3

liedetector.jpglegscrossedspock.jpg

Oh dear.

You're tempted to buy that big bottle of prune juice at the grocery store.....just to see if it truly is "a warrior's drink".

Don't! It's vile, trust me.

No, that just means you... *looks at self* wait, never mind. :laugh:

When you name your WoW characters and pets after Star Trek characters. :thumbsup2:

No, that just means you... *looks at self* wait, never mind. :laugh:
I've actually pretty much always done that, to the protest of many people saying it was "gay". Well... I am bisexual. thumbsup.gif But that's not the point. Now I can say, "LOL BUT SPOCK DOES IT TOO!"

I actually sit just about every silly way you can think possible.

Edited by Enterprising-Bones

Cheile   

When you name your WoW characters and pets after Star Trek characters. :thumbsup2:

:looks at Meru, who is curled up dozing on her blankie:

guilty. :laugh:

You're tempted to buy that big bottle of prune juice at the grocery store.....just to see if it truly is "a warrior's drink".

Don't! It's vile, trust me.

I already have. And I drank it......

...to get rid of it.

Nasty.

Tone720   

WoW characters and pets? Hell, I'd consider naming my (future) KIDS after Star Trek characters...

'C'mere Zephram' (and that's just if it's a girl ;) )

You know you've watched too much Star Trek when...

You make yourself clothes that could pass as ST ones, wear them and imagine on what missions you could wear them; you think of the school's emblem? on your jacket as a com badge...

You compare themes in Shakespeare plays to those in your fav episodes

& you think to yourself that your professor looks a lot like trek character...

you dream of reenactment groups, dressing up (made a self-made uniform dress which doesn't fit me anymore :-(), and love hanging out on this board....

You think you'd like to use the Vulcan salute as a greeting :vulcan:

You think of consoles and ship controls when using touch screens...

You which you had transporter technology to visit your friends in other parts of this planet

When you fall down a staircase, you think that you received a phaser shot in the back.

I thought that after slipping and falling into the mud, writhing in pain and being unable to get up for a couple of minutes.... :confused::giggle:

You protest the primitive medical techniques of needles and sutures!

During unpleasant medical procedures, you curse the present state of technology and think how lovely would at least a Vulcan nerve pinch be.....later you imagine you've been wounded in a battle....

You respond to requests with, "acknowledged"

You develop a special liking for high register, technical language

You consider getting yourself Earl Grey.....

You practice singing "You are my sunshine" and dream of singing to your Starfleet colleagues...

Having to sing the line "Cupid only throws the dart that's dreadful to a warrior's heart" (Dido & Aeneas) you're thinking of Klingons :giggle:

anyway you dream of it at night...

you want to write your own story...

Edited by Ensign Seven

You consider getting yourself Earl Grey.....

Consider?

(I've been wondering: does Picard have his with or without sugar?)

I hope so. Otherwise I don't want it....Lol He only says "Earl Grey", however, I think...nothing about sugar, or does he?

roxas19   

My version:

- "I need to get vaccinated with a needle? I thought somebody invented the hypospray already!" 

- You salute your non-Trek-fan friends with the Vulcan salute. (Though I still say "goodbye" with "May the Force...")

- You want to wear a combadge with your school uniform. (Unfortunately, classes ended before I was able to finish making my combadge)

- Any 'Trek reference, you can see in plain sight. Especially when you're watching a past work of a 'Trek star.

- Whatever you watch, you associate with Star Trek. (Q knows how much I did this on Avatar...)

- You associate Q as God, by using terms like "Holy Q!"

- You wish that the transporter was invented already. 

- Your projects always have a bit of 'Trek reference on 'em. (I did two 'Trek-themed projects for Computer class last year)

- You're thinking about a Star Trek themed thesis project. (Anyone wanna suggest something? I've got 5 years to prepare.)

- You hallucinate that your teacher is a 'Trek character when you're bored in class. (I saw Kirk and Chakotay once, honestly)

- You drink black coffee no matter how bad it tastes. Because it can beat the Borg.