MadamHoney

You know you've watched too much Star Trek when...

You know you've watched too much Star Trek when...

You answer the phone (insert your name here) and realize you sound just like your fav character.

You sit in your car and say, thrusters on, prepare to leave spacedock. ( I do this every morning...sad...I know)

You come into work and say Morning Captain...Do that too...

Your computer is set up to make the fun sounds from your fav show...(Omg- I am such a geek)

You wear your star trek uniform any chance you get.

You sleep with a Star Trek Teddy bear...

Nemesis   

Well I've a screenshot of the software I;m working with. In a menu there's a function called "47". But the screenshot is not on this pc.

Ael   
When you get home from graduation, take a good look at your robes, and say "Just make a few slight changes, and these might make great Romulan Senator robes!"

Win! :thumbup:

I have a Spock bear. I'm thinking of taking the shirt off of it and making it a little Romulan outfit. Then I will have a Romulan bear. :thumbup:

when you sing the lifeforms song while in biology class looking through a microscope :happy:

You have dreams about being tied up by Uhura and Nurse Chapel :thumbup:

You know you're addicted to Star Trek when your first priority in any video game that has a create-a-player feature is to create all your favorite characters. (I've done this NUMEROUS times.)

J_Chaney   

you know youve watched too much star trek when you take a TNG toy medical tricorder and walk up to random people and tell them they are suffering from theta radiation poisoning and recommend them treatments :laugh:

Cheile   

^ :laugh:!

when you play Zoo Tycoon and all the animals get named after Trek chars except the first lions! (it's a habit that i ALWAYS name the first of the lions Mufasa and Sarabi, or Simba and Nala :giggle:)

-When you have walked into a non-automatic door because you thought it would open for you automatically (usually after watching a long bunch of TNG)

-When you have made, and eaten Plomeek soup (and have your own version of the recepie by now)

-You have photoshop altered yourself to look like a Klingon/Roumlan/Vulcan/Cadrassian/Trill/what-have-you

- You have dressed up, just for the hell of it, as a Klingon/Roumlan/Vulcan/Cadrassian/Trill/what-have-you

- you have created your own species

- You have had a romantic dream about your fave charrie

- You have dressed up, just for the hell of it, as a Klingon/Roumlan/Vulcan/Cadrassian/Trill/what-have-you

Oh, yes you have, babe. You did this, like, last week! Remember? :P

RoseTrill1.jpg

RoseTrill2.jpg

Jadzia and Ezri? Pah! I'll take her! :inlove:

And, yes, I do know just how far those spots go down.... ;)

You beg and plead with your dad to hang his Star Trek ornaments on the tree at Christmas (he hasn't done that in years...high time he did!)

You point out Star Trek actors in other non-trek movies (Karl Urban in Lord of the Rings, Patrick Stewart in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, etc.)

Blue Gatorade to you is Romulan Ale.

You try to find a way to have the "Come to Quark's, Quark's is fun, come right now, don't walk...RUN!" jingle as your ringtone (I want it so bad!!).

You brag you can beat someone at Pool because it involves "simple geometry". (bonus points to whoever knows where line that came from)

-You live in Vulcan, Canada

That's a winner right there. :thumbup:

You beg and plead with your dad to hang his Star Trek ornaments on the tree at Christmas (he hasn't done that in years...high time he did!)

You point out Star Trek actors in other non-trek movies (Karl Urban in Lord of the Rings, Patrick Stewart in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, etc.)

Blue Gatorade to you is Romulan Ale.

You try to find a way to have the "Come to Quark's, Quark's is fun, come right now, don't walk...RUN!" jingle as your ringtone (I want it so bad!!).

You brag you can beat someone at Pool because it involves "simple geometry". (bonus points to whoever knows where line that came from)

-You live in Vulcan, Canada

That's a winner right there. :thumbup:

T'Mir: You don't even know the rules.

Mestral: The game is based on simple geometry, it wouldn't challenge a Vulcan child!

ENT: Carbon Creek. :biggrin:

I think Memory Alpha has "Come to Quark's..." as a sound clip. :thumbsup2:

T'Mir: You don't even know the rules.

Mestral: The game is based on simple geometry, it wouldn't challenge a Vulcan child!

ENT: Carbon Creek. :biggrin:

Wow! That was fast!

Y'all make me feel normal around here... :blush:

Anyways, I've got more:

~When you're listening to music that has gibberish lyrics, you pretend they're in Vulcan/Romulan/Bajoran/whatever

~Your fanfiction is composed of spoofs/parodies of songs that have Trek stuff in them

Wow! That was fast!

Y'all make me feel normal around here... :blush:

Ooh, ooh! What do I win?

I've watched that episode about a thousand times... :giggle:

Cheile   

when tapping at the touchscreen on the new registers reminds you of working consoles on a starship/base. :giggle:

(my store went through a remodel....all the registers have touchscreens in addition to the buttons on a side panel. :))

When you refer to your office/study as the 'Ready Room'

And when you program your cordless phone names as 'Ready Room' and the one at the front of the house where the kitchen is as 'Ten Forward.'