Sign in to follow this  
Voyager

favourite Character moments/scenes

Well my favored scene was season 7 episode 2

when Ezri Dax introduces herself to Captain Sisko.

Ezri: I'm Dax. I mean I'm not Jadzia Dax, I'm Ezri Dax.

But I have Jadzia's memories. Not to mention Lela's, Tobin's, Emony's, Audred's, Joran's, Curzon's...

Am I forgetting anyone?

Ben: Torias?

Ezri: Right. You're probably asking yourself who is this person?

How did she get the symbiont? Do I want another Dax in my life?

Does she always talk this much? These are very good questions

and i wish I had good answers for you.

I thought that confusion was so cute and i just had to love her.

Methos   

Jadzia stipping off down to that tight white top...

Jadzia_Dax_Spiegeluniversum.jpg

oh god, starting to drool just remembering that scene...

M

Tone720   

M

thanks for the reminder.....

I'll be in the basement :P

M

Now you got me drooling too lol She does look pretty hot in that pic :)

I also have many favorite scenes. A few come to mind, like:

In the Pale moonlight : Final scene where Sisko tries to justify, to himself, his behavior.

A Call to arms until Sacrifice of Angels : Rollercoaster ride, love it.

Manificent fergengi : Final scenes

I can't remember which episode this was from, but it was at the very beginning where O'Brien and Kira are trying to fix the computer system. Apparently Quark had installed an advertisement for his bar in the computers, and they were trying to get him to take it off.

Kira: Perhaps this should jog your memory. Engage monitor.

<Music> "Come to Quark's, Quark's is fun, come right now, don't walk...RUN!"

Quark: *sings along* Hehe, I like the part where my name rotates around.

Odo: Tampering with the station's com system is a class 3 offense.

Quark: It's just a little advertisement. I didn't post one in ops.

Odo: I'm sure the magistrate will take that into consideration when he calculates your fine.

Worf: *walks in, sees Quark and points at him* YOU!!

Quark: As you can see we're very busy here. Station business.

Worf: How did you do it?

O'Brien: Do what?

Worf: I ordered a glass of prune juice from the replicator in the Defiant's mess. THIS is what it came in! *holds up a mug, tips it over*

<Music> "Come to Quark's, Quark's is fun - "

Kira: If all your little advertisements aren't purged from our system when I get back from the gamma quadrant, I will come to Quark's, and believe me...I will have fun.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

maneth   

One of my favorites is when Damar shoots Gul Rusot in Tacking Into The Wind and says of Rusot: "He was my friend. But his Cardassia is dead, and it won't be coming back. "

When the Klingons show up in sacrifice of Angels, when the Cardassians turn in the Finale, and when the Romulans show up in By Infernos' light were all amazing moments for me.  A lot of these moments you could see coming, however they all felt like big moments in Trek's history.

There were also so many wonderful character moments... but all these other ones felt like big changes in the Trek universe.

Sisko stepping back on the station after the Dominion occupation was a great moment as well.

There were a lot of great moments, but I found the interaction between Dukat and Weyoun to often be a highlight.

My favorite was the scene in Quark's where Sisko confronts Dukat about trying to poison Legate Ghemor.  The moment Weyoun chugs the poisoned kanar and the ensuing WTF looks from Sisko and Dukat was such a funny break in what was turning into a tense scene.  The beginning of the scene with Weyoun playing Dabo was also funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rACCZaBcq1g

There were a lot of great moments, but I found the interaction between Dukat and Weyoun to often be a highlight.

My favorite was the scene in Quark's where Sisko confronts Dukat about trying to poison Legate Ghemor.  The moment Weyoun chugs the poisoned kanar and the ensuing WTF looks from Sisko and Dukat was such a funny break in what was turning into a tense scene.  The beginning of the scene with Weyoun playing Dabo was also funny

And welcome aboard, jensarTRAAZE! 

Post often and prosper. :)

And welcome aboard, jensarTRAAZE! 

Post often and prosper. :)

I shall, and gracias

Here are a few:

- Sisko's final monologue at the end of In the Pale Moonlight. Unsettling.

- The scene where Odo and Garak attempt to analyse each other in Improbable Cause.

- Worf refusing to quit in the matches during By Inferno's Light. I'm not the biggest fan of Worf (he's okay, and has his moments) but he was genuinely endearing in this episode.

- In Broken Link, Worf discovers that Garak is planning to launch an attack on the founders, and stops him. Garak, out of nowhere, actually starts attacking Worf, showing a flash of his Obsidian Order training. Then we get Worf's line after beating Garak: "You fight well...for a tailor."

- The entire scene with Weyoun, Dukat and Sisko in Ties of Blood and Water. (They're at Quark's bar, I think.)

Kira is one of my favourite characters, but I can't think of a specific scene for her at the moment...if anything comes to me, I'll add it.

One moment I love of DS9 is between Bashir and Kira, Bashir is this wide-eyed doctor who is on his first deep-space assignment and to him this is the frontier. But to Kira - it is her home.

"Real frontier medicine .... here ... in the wilderness."

"This wilderness....is my home."

I love that exchange and when you watch the last season - you see how far these two have come.

47 minutes ago, Explorer3 said:

- The entire scene with Weyoun, Dukat and Sisko in Ties of Blood and Water. (They're at Quark's bar, I think.)

- Weyoun takes a swig of the poison Kanar, Sisko raises an eyebrow. 

Weyoun: Oh my, that's highly toxic.

Dukat just stares at him slack-jawed.

Love that one, too.

Definitely a great scene. Weyoun is usually engaging, whether it's in the form of drama or comedy.

The Founder: I can't even remember that exchange, but I do recall Bashir's excitement after he met Garak for the first time. I didn't watch DS9 when it originally aired, but I heard that Bashir apparently wasn't a popular character in those early days...I just went to check one of Siddig's interviews, and he claims that the studio even wanted to fire him. If anyone is curious: http://www.startrek.com/article/catching-up-with-alexander-siddig-part-2