Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voyager

Two Days and Two Nights

Favorite Overall Trek Series/Movie   199 members have voted

1. 1. What is your overall favorite Star Trek series?

• Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Star Trek: The Original Series
    • Star Trek: The Animated Series
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation
    • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Star Trek: Voyager
  2. 2. What is your overall favorite Star Trek movie?

• Star Trek - I: The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek - II: The Wrath of Khan
    • Star Trek - III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek - IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek - V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek - VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek - VII: Generations
    • Star Trek - VIII: First Contact
    • Star Trek - IX: Insurrection
    • Star Trek - X: Nemesis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Two Days and

Two Nights

ENT Season 1, Episode 25

TELEPLAY BY

Chris Black

STORY BY

Rick Berman & Brannon Braga

DIRECTED BY

Michael Dorn

First Aired May 15, 2002

Mission Date Feb 18, 2152

Shore leave takes an interesting twist for the lucky few who are able to take some time off on Risa, the famous pleasure planet. Archer, Trip and Reed all have mysterious encounters with females who may not be all they appear. Meanwhile, Hoshi struggles with a new language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm and Trip got just what they deserved - and I enjoyed seeing them get it :P

I give this episode a 7.

Seven from me too.

I love Archer's storyline: so peaceful, so serine, and yet with possible sinister intent on her part. I like how there's mystery around that!

I loved Phlox being all crazy too... comedy aside. Still, it suffers from "penultimate episode" syndrome.

Phlox was funny. Though ridiculous I did enjoy that more than anything else. Especially when he was looking for Travis in his bed!

Phlox was funny, Keyla was scary and I admit I laughed at Trip & Reed's predicament. I'm just glad Hoshi got her romantic adventure.

Oh dear, I didn't care for this much. Strange how those picked by lots for shore leave were the senior staff mostly. A bit unfair on the rest of the crew. Especially, as it was the senior staff who stopped them from getting to spend more time on it. But meh as an episode. Not much happened. No real crew interaction and the comedy was slight enough.

I just hope Hoshi didn't pick anything up in bed with Ravis? :giggle:

Honestly don't get the point of the episode. Sure, show the crew on leave (some of them anyway) and have some tomfoolery but beats me. There just wasn't much to it even if Reed and Trip's reaction to the women's change of appearance was funny.

Ah, cross dressing aliens :giggle: We learn a little more about Phlox's people and the curios quirk that Denobulans hibernate each year. And we get some blow back from the earlier episode with the Tandarans.

I was on MSN today talking to a friend and made a passing reference to Enterprise which was on a channel we both had at 2. She switched to it after bemoaning that there was no TNG this week, but this was her first time watching Enterprise (She has seen quiet a lot of TNG, most of Voyager and a bit of DS9). We did establish that it's not the best to watch as a first episode as it's nothing like a regular episode really and the characters are a little out of character (I explained Phlox doesn't usually act like that and Hoshi doesn't usually go for one night stands, etc), but tomorrow is Shockwave and I let her know that it's a good one as well as a cliffhanger :)

Edited by DaxFanDS9

twodays_351.jpg

Uhh, what's that female looking at? :laugh:

Probably Trip's open-palm. Got his telephone number on it.

Probably Trip's open-palm. Got his telephone number on it.

I think she was staring at Malcolm's bludge... :laugh:

Ah, cross dressing aliens :giggle: We learn a little more about Phlox's people and the curios quirk that Denobulans hibernate each year. And we get some blow back from the earlier episode with the Tandarans.

Well it was good to see more about Phlox and to see a bit of continuity with the Tandarans was a nice touch. So that does add to an otherwise inconsequential episode.

Oh dear, I didn't care for this much. Strange how those picked by lots for shore leave were the senior staff mostly. A bit unfair on the rest of the crew. Especially, as it was the senior staff who stopped them from getting to spend more time on it. But meh as an episode. Not much happened. No real crew interaction and the comedy was slight enough.

I've jut re-watched this episode and I think I've become a bit disillusioned with it. It is fun enough, but you're right about there not being enough crew interaction. I also think it odd how the show seems to be promoting one night stands as if it is something every human does. Not everyone goes on holiday hoping to/getting laid.

I'm also surprised that Archer didn't want to follow up on that woman. I have thought he would have started an investigation and tried to find her.

Like I said though, I did enjoy some of the scenes, so I'll readjust my score to a 6.

I thought that Hoshi's one night stand was going to be the big bad in this episode, that was a successful mislead. Apparently fashion in the 2150's looks a lot like what you might have found in a Miami nightclub in the 1980's. :giggle:

I wonder how did that woman get her dog up on that balcony? This is a light, Risa episode though, so 6/10

I thought that Hoshi's one night stand was going to be the big bad in this episode, that was a successful mislead. Apparently fashion in the 2150's looks a lot like what you might have found in a Miami nightclub in the 1980's. :giggle:

I wonder how did that woman get her dog up on that balcony? This is a light, Risa episode though, so 6/10

Whatever happens on Risa stays on Risa... :P

I've jut re-watched this episode and I think I've become a bit disillusioned with it. It is fun enough, but you're right about there not being enough crew interaction. I also think it odd how the show seems to be promoting one night stands as if it is something every human does. Not everyone goes on holiday hoping to/getting laid.

I'm also surprised that Archer didn't want to follow up on that woman. I have thought he would have started an investigation and tried to find her.

Like I said though, I did enjoy some of the scenes, so I'll readjust my score to a 6.

I was just rewatching this as well as Detained and it left me wondering if someone wasn't thinking we might see another Quantum Leap reunion. Seems like they were nudging things in that direction. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0