Voyager

DS9 babes

240 posts in this topic

You'd never tell it was her! Hmm, not sure I'd say really pretty tho, reminds me of Paula Abdul. lol

Mary Crosby who played Natima the love of Quark's life:

natima2a.jpg

stnatima1.jpg

wow Cyia Batten does look different without her Ziyal makeup.

tho i personally thought Melanie Smith did the best as Ziyal.

Me too, she did change quite dramatically. From this little kiddie (who looked like a boy to me actually) to a pretty young woman (yes, I did give Ziyal a compliment!!! :ohmy::giggle: )

Nice, but you'd never guess it was her under the makeup. Seems she was also an Orion Slave Girl in ENT and apparently a member of the Pussycat Dolls.

She also played Irina in Voyager

Irina.jpg

She also played Irina in Voyager

Irina.jpg

Those are, by far, the weirdest Vulcan ears I've ever seen. :dontgetit:

Wait...she's not Vulcan, is she? *sighs* Never mind.... :P

Here's a small background of Kilana I made for my desktop. You are all free to take it and use it if you want.

She is really pretty. When looking for good pictures to use of hers, I started laughing because there is this one where she is wearing an exact Weyoun facial expression (it's not in the background pic I'm posting though).

kilanabg2ar5.jpg

Kilana is pretty- I will probably draw her once she shows up in the series.

Haven't met Ezri yet but she looks nice.

nicoledeboer.jpg

G160177_b.jpg

NicoleDeBoer-613.jpg

well.. It's very sad, but she's 13 years older than me.. but she is so my type. Luckily I have a very nice girlfriend, also with short hair:).. yes. Nicole de Boer is really a hot girl. She even sounds dutch ;)..

she's just.. wow.. I hope she would come sometime in europe especially here.. i've met Rene auberjonois.. he's is really very nice to talk to and very friendly.. But I can;t hugg him :):P haha.. oh well.. you never know. Rene is really nice :) but this is a woman topic.. so sorry René!

tfn601627003_683097_9171.jpg

tfn601627003_683098_9532.jpg

Didn't realise she'd crossed to the Dark Side...

tfn541675649_3727854_4860.jpg

Don't think I've seen her with glasses before.... outside of as Doctor Honey Bare that is :P

tfn541675649_3705645_402.jpg

tfn541675649_3639647_3634.jpg

tfn503346995_1050352_3401.jpg

tfn2255014368_38759.jpg

:inlove:

If anyone needs me I'll be umm.... somewhere.... err... yeah.... :P

Nice. The top picture...is intriguing.

These are wonderful pics. LOL on the darkside one...

If anyone needs me I'll be umm.... somewhere.... err... yeah.... :P

"If you need me, I'll be in the basement!"

"Doing what?"

"What do you think!?"

:thumbup:

But, still, awesome photos.

I like the pic of her with the SW duo. She doesn't look terribly afraid, though :P

What the hell was that top photo? lol The rest are hot though more so the second from the bottom.

I like the pic of her with the SW duo. She doesn't look terribly afraid, though :P

Of course she's not afraid, she fought against Jem Hadar and hand-to-hand with Klingons, a puny little Stormtrooper, especially one shorter than her, ain't gonna be any bother :P

she's so lovely :) i think if i had bi leanings, i'd be wanting to chase her or Kira :giggle:

I met Nana Visitor in London back in 2007. She really is the nicest lady in the whole world ever.

nana1.jpg

nana3.jpg

Nana! I'm seeing Friday the 13th tomorrow just for her, even though I think she just has a minor part.

isn't Nana wonderful??

and she dyed her hair back dark!! she was uber blond when i went to the one con (she got cast as Roxie in Chicago) and it was something of a shock cuz i was so used to the Kira auburn. dark or red looks soooooooo much better on her.

isn't Nana wonderful??

and she dyed her hair back dark!! she was uber blond when i went to the one con (she got cast as Roxie in Chicago) and it was something of a shock cuz i was so used to the Kira auburn. dark or red looks soooooooo much better on her.

I was thinking that looking at those pics, her hair colour on DS9 suited perfectly, even with it's ever-changing lengths and styles.

^ it does.

ijust attributed the changing style to the fact that we females can get bored with our current style and feel like changing it up now and then so i presume that some women in Trek are the same. (except for my issues with Janeway chopping hers off mid-4th season but that's Voyager, heh.)

:Weyoun enters with two other Vorta towing a covered biobed-shaped object. once it's uncovered, it's revealed to be a sleeping Jadzia, clad in a harem girl outfit.:

Weyoun: :looks around: where is the young man who ordered this lovely Trill clone? we had better not have spent such an exorbitant amount of time ensuring that the spots were correctly placed for nothing....

(ohhh birthday buddy....wherefore art thou? :angel_not:)