Voyager

DS9 babes

Ael   

Ok, that's who I thought that was...she cussed out fans at a con once...last con I ever went to. Did the same to hotel staff for a small mix up with a lunch or something. She scared the living you know what outta me.

Ael   

They had done a thing where they had dressed her up as a Klingon for this one part of the con. They did it to an actor as well. It was a fun little thing, or so people thought.

When it was done, My friend and I ehard a couple of people tell her that she looked nice as a Klingon and no, they were NOT being lewd or anything like that. She cussed them out for it and then proceeded to go ream out hotel staff later and then saw her again screaming over a phone at someone for who knows what the heck for. My friend and I were standing there with our jaws on the floor. We had seen her once before and she was sweet to us and even had lunch with us! Chase saw us and if looks could kill, we would have been dead. Im not kidding. We turned around and nearly ran back into the main hall.

Sometime later that afternoon, my friend ran into her in the bathroom, but turned around and went right back out because of the dirty look she got. That was the last con I ever went to, 11 years ago. I was tired of how some of the actors tend to treat fans, and that was the last straw for me to see. My last bad experienace had to do with Shatner...big surprise there, I know. *eye roll*

Thats what happened.

Mishi   

^ What happened with Shatner, if you don't mind me asking? (I've never been to a con, so I have no idea what they are like, lol) That sucks about the bad experience with that actress.

She was only in one episode, but I thought she was pretty from a perspective of admiration:

kilanaviaj0.jpg

Ael   

Shatner was just stuck up, rude and arrogant. Acted like the fans owed HIM some type of favor. He was just very...full of himself. Seemed to truly care less about the fans. Its like, look buddy, without the fans, you wouldnt even BE here!

The vast majority of the actors/actresses are really and truly nice, though.

^ What happened with Shatner, if you don't mind me asking? (I've never been to a con, so I have no idea what they are like, lol) That sucks about the bad experience with that actress.

She was only in one episode, but I thought she was pretty from a perspective of admiration:

kilanaviaj0.jpg

She is pretty indeed

*chimes in*

The only DS9 actress I've met in person is Nana Visitor. She was absolutely charming and very, very nice to everyone, even though it was one hell of a lot of people who wanted her autograph and who wanted to talk to her.

I had promised a friend of mine to greet her from him and I wanted an autograph for another friend of mine, so I simply stood there and then I started babbling... she was incredibly nice. I greeted her from my friend (a huuuuge fan of hers) and she even asked me "what's his name" and then she told me to send him a biiiiiiiiiiiiig hug from her. Aww. And then I got the autograph for my friend... Nana was incredibly sweet.

The next morning I was sitting in the hotel lobby with a Klingon bat'leth (was holding it for someone, wasn't mine, unfortunately!) she came out of the elevator and waved at me when she saw me (I was the only one sitting there, so she definitely waved at me *lol*). I smiled and waved back (had to fight the urge to wave back with the bat'leth, actually *lol*)...

Here's a picture I took:

NanaVisitor.jpg

Patti Yasutake (Nurse Ogawa on TNG) is incredibly sweet, too, by the way... verrry shy, though. And soo tiny! She's really cute. ^^ *lol*

Ael   

That's cool, Mrs P! I've hear that same thing about Nana, that she is incredibly nice. I met the lady who played Moogie, and she is really nice, too.

Mishi   

Nana sounds so nice! I really want to go to a convention one of these days *sighs dreamily*

Ael, that really sucks about Shatner. :thumbdown:

When I get all of my programs reinstalled, I want to do something with Kilana in photoshop (the vorta woman I posted).

Ael   

I shouldn't have expected much from Shatner, honestly.

I want to go back to a con. trying to save for the Vegas con since I know a few of us from here are thinking meeting up there. They only have a couple people on their list right now that I would get excited over seeing. I know it is going to be HUGE, but the money factor is what's stopping me. I will likely have to pay 160 at the door for the 5 day pass and just not do autos unless I pay extra for one or two. I just can't afford 700 for 1 ticket, plus 300 for air fare and then hotel and food.

I am trying to save right now, but its hard when one doesn't work lol

Cheile   

i've heard the exact same abt Shatner from almost everyone. :eyeroll: so it's nothing new, truuuuust me.

I think Ezri is definitely the cutest little thing - lol. She just looks so little and sweet.

240x320.jpg

nicole_deboer_1.jpg

She was great in Cube too which is one of my fave films (with the lovely David Hewlett too!! :inlove: )

Kira is my fave female though as she's so fiesty!! And I loved when she met her naughty self in Crossover.

crossover_186.jpg

crossover_042.jpg

Oh now how did Garak get in there?!?! :rolleyes:;)

Cheile   

^ i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kira. tho Intendant Kira scares me! :shiver:

how did Garak get in there, indeed? :sarcasm: ;)

Mishi   

She looks really pretty in red and Garak looks like he's intensely checking out her "upper body strength" :laugh:

Garak: There we go, stand just like that and don't move.

Intendant Kira scares me too, lol.

She looks really pretty in red and Garak looks like he's intensely checking out her "upper body strength" :laugh:

Garak: There we go, stand just like that and don't move.

Intendant Kira scares me too, lol.

Hehe, yeah he does seem to be frisking one area in particular for hidden weapons - lol. :laugh:

Tone720   
Cyia Batten who plays Ziayl cyia-batten.jpg

Nice, but you'd never guess it was her under the makeup. Seems she was also an Orion Slave Girl in ENT and apparently a member of the Pussycat Dolls.