Voyager

DS9 Hunks

Mishi   

*sighs wistfully at Weyoun* Thanks for that. I needed it.

I messed up this picture I've been working hours on because I was an idiot, so now I have to go back and smooth out all the lines I just got through smoothing out *cries*

Ael, I've got a Romulan for you *sinister laugh* I just gotta dig a good picture of him out.

edit: Here is your favorite Romulan! *runs*

koval19tk2.jpg

Cheile   

(Ael...which Romulan is in which ep(s)? i should probly learn to start telling the boys apart (Donatra's easy ;)).

Ael   

Romulans

Scroll all the way down and it will tell you what episodes Romulans appeared in. You can also go to the main list and just click em one by one. I gotta vanish for a while!

oh cmon now, girls, he was her father. of course she was gonna defend him, even if there was a bunch of evidence to the contrary. just like parents often do when their children become psychoes. it's humanoid nature i think.

plus Cardassians are all about family. that's bred into her blood. :shrug:

Obviously it's just me then cause I wouldn't stick up for my dad no matter what, and refuse to believe all the bad stuff. Tho I suppose he did take a big risk allowing her into his life, got to give him that. ;)

I quite liked this bloke, can't remember his name, one of the genetically altered genius. Yes, he was a little crazy and kinda looks like a magician :rolleyes: lol.

probabilities_284.jpg

Ael   

To follow up, I wouldn't stick up for my RL dad, no matter WHAT the cause. I was talking about a different dad...*ahem* anyyyyways lol

That guy looks absolutely crazy! He also looks familliar...

Artemis   

Damn! This thread is on fire! hee hee!!!

MadamHoney- And I don't mind the Jem'Hadar actually - ahem........ blush.gif I think I've got a reptile thing going on. lol.

:inlove: Ya! What's wrong with the Jem'Hadar? Knobby cuteness!

Mishi- *signs her planet away* He's quite skilled with those facial expressions.

:inlove: Just based on screen caps I would have to say he is the BEST.

Cheile-i just don't get the Dukat sex appeal...i really don't. :facepalm: laugh.gif

:inlove: I personally think that a lot of his appeal is that he didn't hide what he was thinking- this particularly applies in his interest of women and when you combine that with the fact that he was actually a powerful character and quite elegantly/seductively portrayed you get this kind of reaction from people. Plus he's good looking!

There's some really awesome pics in this thread btw. :)

(Looking at the preview of this post it occurs to me that I don't appear to be very fussy... :rolleyes: ...oh well!)

Cheile   

^ you make excellent points...but i just. can't. DO. it!! i dunno, i guess i'm not into scales. :giggle:

here...y'all can have him :P

favorthebold_535.jpg

:tosses Mishi another one:

favorthebold_219.jpg

and i'm not a HUGE fan of Ben, but i think he's a handsome man.

favorthebold_071.jpg

maneth   

Brunt? Not for me... I can sort of understand Weyoun's appeal, but not Brunt's. Even if both characters are played by the same actor...

Mishi   

*looks at more Weyoun hotness* I loved that scene. He is so handsome, lol.

Brunt is just evil and doesn't even bother to hide it. He has a certain uncanny way of doing it, and that's what makes me like him. Not to mention, I love his costume and of course the actor. To each his/her own. I like Brunt. He's perfectly sleazy, but not a grease ball :laugh:

maneth   

I think Dukat looks even better as a Bajoran.

leave_behind_358.jpg

I do understand what you mean about deliciously evil Mishi, I feel the same about Dukat, at least most of the time.

Cheile   

^ omg no, maneth!! Marc creeped me out worse as Anjohl than he did as Dukat! :shudder!:

guess we'll agree to disagree. ;)

honestly, if i had to choose between the two, i think i'd be forced to take Dukat....

Mishi   

lol, the deliciously evil characters are always the best.

weyoun43ji6.jpg

Weyoun issuing a mocking laugh at Dukat (when Dukat returns with the Pa-wraith statue that he breaks) and there's Damar for those of you who like him :P

Ael   

I don't think he looked good as a Bajoran at all. TBH...he didn't even look all that great as a Romulan. Don't kill me! lol He was the best as Dukat, hands down!

HerbieZ   

I think the best moment in DS9 history was between them two. clearly the war is not going well and Damar knows it. When he is talking about the last Weyoun dying in a transporter accident. I pissed myself laughing. It was fantastic.

Artemis   

All the previous pics look good- even Sisko who doesn't do a thing for me!

I've briefly seen Damar ( cute ), Brunt ( ummm...No. Ferengi teeth...shudder! Although Quark has some appeal... )

Dukat as a Bajoran- I know that's going to come up and already hate it. I don't like the earrings they all wear- they piss me off.

Marc is a great example of an older actor with rough skin to begin with but very attractive features undergoing a heavy makeup transformation that eliminates the distractions without hiding the 'flaws'.

Garak too for that matter- Andy is way too cuddly looking in real life- the makeup gives him a totally different personality without him even talking! lol

...and actually Worf looks better in this series than on Next Gen- I think it's the hair...

Cheile   

agreed on the makeup transforming Andy.

but why do you hate the earrings?? it's all part of their culture, which i wish they had gone into more depth about!! i love them. :has several, LOL:

Ael   

I like the earrings, too. I had a couple at one point. Wore one to school once and got accused of being gay (the one earring thing). I was under enough standard bullying, that I stopped wearing the thing. But I do like em.

Artemis   

I don't like earrings as earrings period.

I used to have a strong aversion to jewelery in general from a young age onwards until very recently.

(brooches, bracelets, rings, and necklaces are o.k.- in that order)

This is odd because I love jewelery as ornamental art- taken by themselves as pieces of fine craftsmanship and in that way the Bajoran earrings are really lovely and elegant style pieces. I just can't stomach the idea of being pierced and punctured by any substance for the sake of self ornamentation.

Cheile   
I like the earrings, too. I had a couple at one point. Wore one to school once and got accused of being gay (the one earring thing). I was under enough standard bullying, that I stopped wearing the thing. But I do like em.

gay?? for wearing a Bajoran earring?!

wow, some ppl have too much time on their hands....

yet another reason i think schools need to get off their lazy asses and institute no-tolerance policies for bullying.

Artemis   

Ael: I should have added that it's the wearing of earrings and seeing punctured/pierced skin is part of it.

Tattoos don't bother me at all- Just a few months ago I watched a tattoo artist for the first time putting 3 hours worth of art onto my sister's arm. tattoo

Human skin is a canvass after all! :biggrin: You should post a pic of it!

Ael   

I have almost a full half sleeve. My favorite one is my Romulan name, Ael, tattooed around my lower leg with a pair of wings.

And yes, cheile... Its usually a guy thing. If a man wears one earring in his left ear, it means hes gay or something. Supposedly they meant that went for girls, too. But I couldn't take the bullying as it was about other stuff, so I said F it and didn't wear it again.