Voyager

DS9 Hunks

Mishi   

I think I have a thing for clever aliens or something. I can't say evil because I had the hots for Spock and Sarek at one point. They were quite handsome. I've been trying my hardest to remember if I've ever had the hots for a human in star trek.

Hmm, I do think TOS Captain Kirk was handsome. There. See, I do have some normal in me after all *starts laughing*

I can't help it though, just look at Brunt's outfit! And who can resist the quick wit of Quark? :laugh:

Cheile   

Quark....eh okay he's kinda endearing now and then. but BRUNT?! ROFL.

okay i'll behave....i swear! :Gasps for breath:

btw what's with the shading out of poor Rom? ;)

Well I already admitted I like Quark but Brunt hmm, not really seeing it - lol. I think Quark has nice eyes :rolleyes:

And I don't mind the Jem'Hadar actually - ahem........ :blush: I think I've got a reptile thing going on. lol.

Cheile   

:Boggle: Cardies i understand....they can be charming and debonair and eversopersuasive. :coughGarakcough:

but Jem'hadar? whaaaaaaat?!

:cry:

on second thought, i don't think i wanna know...

:laugh:

Mishi   

The Jem'Hadar are pretty badass. But I prefer more subtle and cunning evil. :laugh:

As for Brunt, he's awesome! He takes bribes, works everything to his advantage (even though he's failed...), and is hilarious! His outfit really helps too.

btw what's with the shading out of poor Rom?

Rom *shudder* is not Mishi hunk material. I'd rather date Joseph Sisko! HA HA!

Mishi   

lol. Well, I gave my explanations :P

weyoun171kx1.jpg

*signs her planet away* He's quite skilled with those facial expressions.

Mishi   

I like Damar too. He really grew on me.

I need to find a good picture with Damar, Dukat, and Weyoun together.

weyoun23zi2.jpg

Weyoun has such a plethora of amusing facial expressions. So handsome :P

Mishi   

^ lol! I didn't even notice that! ha ha, it does look like he wants to slug him. I still can't find a good one with all three of them in it. Out of the ones I have, one of them is always fuzzy or farther away from the others.

Now it's Dukat's turn to want to hit him. Look how prim and proper Weyoun sits as he drinks as though he's a perfect, wonderful little statue. :laugh:

weyoun34na0.jpg

Cheile   

LOL if that's what i think it is in that glass, i think the look on Skrain's face is "that is NOT how you properly savor a good kanar!" LMFAO.

Ael   

lol

Well, you know...Dukat IS kinda sexy. No, I don't know why! He just is! *Flees thread*

Cheile   

i just don't get the Dukat sex appeal...i really don't. :facepalm: :laugh:

now could you fall in love with his voice? sure, that's possible! he DOES have a nice voice.

I must admit I'm developing a pash for Damar...

strangebefellows_529.jpg

Me too, I thought he was just a drunk waster but by the end of the series you really got an understanding of what made him tick. And he killed Ziyal mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Cheile   

^ murdering Ziyal is what made me hate Damar. :mad: he's just lucky he redeemed himself in the final arc. :P

I couldn't stand her. She always had such a prim look about her and she was so delusional about her father and Garak. Yeah she had the hots for him (and can't blame her for that - lol) but she didn't accept the way he was, she just always thought people were telling her lies. And she was just a child, throwing herself at him like that :glare:

Not that I'm green or anything. :vulcan: lol

I couldn't stand her. She always had such a prim look about her and she was so delusional about her father and Garak. Yeah she had the hots for him (and can't blame her for that - lol) but she didn't accept the way he was, she just always thought people were telling her lies. And she was just a child, throwing herself at him like that :glare:

Not that I'm green or anything. :vulcan: lol

I remember that I didn't like her either. *nod* She sorta ruined Garak/Bashir, at least that's what I remember... humph.

You're not green. I understand. Completely. ;) LOL.

Cheile   

oh cmon now, girls, he was her father. of course she was gonna defend him, even if there was a bunch of evidence to the contrary. just like parents often do when their children become psychoes. it's humanoid nature i think.

plus Cardassians are all about family. that's bred into her blood. :shrug:

Ael   

Yes, I love his voice, too. *Is a sucker for deep voices*

I remember liking Ziyal and I used to have her name as a handle on a trek forum years ago. I agree, Cheile. I'd be defending my father, too.

Can we get some more piccies? ;) Maybe some Dukat, Vreenak and any other hot alien people you can think of..lol I'm multitasking, so I can't post any right now.

Cheile   

okay just for my benefit

mirror Julian! :DROOLAGE:

shatteredmirror_077.jpg

just for Mishi....Weyoun at lunch ;)

tothedeath_149.jpg

&&speaking of voices...i'm starting to fall in love with Shakaar's....oy!

crossfire_119.jpg

(he looks better in the sunlight damnit....makes the blond in his hair come out :P)

Ael   

"The Search, Part I" "The Search, Part II" "Visionary" "Improbable Cause" "The Die is Cast" "Homefront" "In Purgatory's Shadow" "By Inferno's Light" "In the Pale Moonlight" "Tears of the Prophets" "Image in the Sand" "Shadows and Symbols" "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" "When It Rains..." "The Dogs of War" "What You Leave Behind"

There you go...lol