Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Picard

Yesterday's Enterprise

Well I guess they HAD to give her the "proper Romulan military hairstyle", lol.

I have to be honest, the first time I saw her in that wig (in Redemption) I kind of chuckled a bit... :giggle:

I have to be honest, the first time I saw her in that wig (in Redemption) I kind of chuckled a bit... :giggle:

It's still not as wild as her 80s hair in "Haven", though. ;)

It's still not as wild as her 80s hair in "Haven", though. ;)

Looks like she was going to shoot a Bon Jovi video right after dinner.... :laugh:

haven111.jpg

Hahahaha, yeah. That was precisely the Tasha hair moment I was referring to. Compared to THAT, Sela's Romulan hair looks pretty tame.

Hahahaha, yeah. That was precisely the Tasha hair moment I was referring to. Compared to THAT, Sela's Romulan hair looks pretty tame.

That was the LAST time Troi ever used Counselor Troi's hair stylist.... :giggle:

farpoint1_109.jpg

"What's WRONG with my hair?!?"

If Yar 2.0 stayed with the E - D,  she along with the Feds deal with whatever the price is for losing to the Klingons (Death,  Rura Penthe..etc)
That would suck of course, but it wouldn't  be meaningless. 

Going back with E- C, gives us a hilariously blonde Romulan...but isn't the original Yar still doomed to a death  by  evil tar monster ?  It's not as if Yar 2.0(her children) replaced the original.  Shouldn't only Guinan and possibly 1 or 2 Romulans know how and why Sela exists.   Isn't avoiding the "meaningless death"  more of a psychological thing rather than a "change the future"  thing. 

Sign in to follow this